As you are aware the world is facing Covid 19 Pandemic. Our country is not an exception with various positive cases having already been confirmed. It is imperative we all observe necessary precautions to minimise the risk of contacting or passing this disease to others.
Below are Simple steps you should follow to protect yourself:
- Wear a mask while commuting to minimise the risk of catching infection from others – this is particularly applicable if you commute via public transport including cabs and autos.
- Wash/sanitize your hands frequently; after touching surfaces that are known to carry germs such as currency notes, door handles, washroom faucets etc.
- Avoid visiting crowded places such as markets, restaurants etc.) unless absolutely very very necessary.
- No handshakes.
- Avoid touching your noses, eyes and mouth; especially with unwashed hands.
- Avoid using notes and coins as payment methods for goods and services; instead use cashless payment methods e.g. Mobile payments.